BLOOM WEEK August 24-28, 2015.
Discover, Develop, Be the change…Bloom
As part of its core mission, the Bloom Initiative conducts its flagship program, the Bloom Week, to engage youth in an interactive and practical program with the overall aim of developing leadership skills and increasing relevant knowledge.
The Bloom Week is a week-long program consisting of:
- Incorporated case studies, texts and group exercises.
- Planning and execution of community service projects.
- Commendation ceremony and ALIWA affiliated alumni investiture.
- The inaugural program took place from August 25 to 29, 2014.
- The next Bloom Week will take place from August 24-28, 2015.
Bloom Week Eligibility
Bloom Week targets secondary schools students at the end of their penultimate academic year i.e., SS2 or IGSCE Year 10.
Prospective students are screened by the Bloom Advisory Board, who will be focused on the quality of each student’s academic track record; involvement in school extra curricula activities; communication skills and overall leadership potential.
Bloom week Schedule
The program takes place in the last week of August annually.
NB: A detailed schedule and curriculum will be made available to successful applicants by the first Monday in August annually.